According to the skills
11 Sep 2018
Fidem is a web design and development company, where we love to solve problems. Development and realization of your mind is our favorite task. The combination of quality and speed are our characteristics. We believe that there is nothing impossible.
We are looking for an open minded and positive team player, who’s passion is communication and web development to join our proactive and growing team. You can participate in web design, development, and all technical aspects of a project’s life-cycle.
Our team will enable you to work in a positive environment and improve your professional skills every day.
- You must love what you do.
- Participation in the daily standup meeting․
- Work according to a task schedule set by the project manager, based on prioritized tasks in our issue management system.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
- Creating and implementing interaction models, and user interface specifications for mobile applications.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Good time-management skills.
- Learn, grow and help your peers grow.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Portfolio of interface design projects.
- Knowldge of Adobe photoshop, Adobe illustrator.
- Knowldge of Adobe muse, Adobe indesign is a plus.
- Independent logical and analytical thinking.
- Creativity, attention to detail and self-motivation.
- Excellent research techniques.