According to the skills
13 Aug 2019
English, Russian, German
Fidem is a web design and development company, where we love to solve problems. Development and realization of your mind is our favorite task. The combination of quality and speed are our characteristics. We believe that there is nothing impossible.
We are looking for a positive, exciting & highly motivated team player, who’s passion is communication and software development to join our proactive and growing team. You can use a modern programming stack and cloud infrastructure.
If you want to change the world and think that you can do it, join our team.
- You must love what you do.
- Participation in the daily standup meeting․
- Co-ordinate diverse and simultaneous activities by using effective planning, organization and time management skills.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Work closely with qualified technical team consisting of Software Developers, Database Developers, UI/UX designers/developers and Technical Writers, to manage successful
implementation of the project.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals․
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members․
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
- High attention to detail․
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment․
- Coordinate internal resources․
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English and Russian (knowledge of German is highly desirable).
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Manage dependencies, risks, plans, costs and resourcing for each project and dependencies across interlinked projects.
- Ability to produce analytical reports, communicate with clients.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Expert knowledge of Project Management tools.