According to the skills
01 Sep 2018
Fidem is a web design and development company, where we love to solve problems. Development and realization of your mind is our favorite task. The combination of quality and speed are our characteristics. We believe that there is nothing impossible.
We are looking for an open minded and positive team player, who’s passion is communication and web development to join our proactive and growing team. You can participate in web design, development, and all technical aspects of a project’s life-cycle.
- You must love what you do.
- Participation in the daily stand-up meeting․
- Work according to a task schedule set by the project manager, based on prioritized tasks in our issue management system.
- Competent with PHP object-oriented programming & MVC applications.
- Competent with MySQL-based database concepts.
- Solutions-oriented thinking; always looking for the smart solution to a problem rather than jumping at the first answer
- Must be extremely passionate about learning new technologies & implementing them.
- Testing, bug fixing and maintenance of created software.
- Learn, grow and help your peers grow.
- Minimum of 3 years PHP web development experience.
- Magento 1.9.x, 2.x platform work experience.
- HTML / CSS, Jquery and AJAX knowledge.
- MySQL database work experience.
- The knowledge of any framework will be considered as an advantage.
- Fluency in English.
- In-depth knowledge of PCI/PA-DSS compliance issues.
- Experience with caching and scaling techniques.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like SASS/LESS