According to the skills
01 Dec 2018
Fidem is a web design and development company, where we love to solve problems. Development and realization of your mind is our favorite task. The combination of quality and speed are our characteristics. We believe that there is nothing impossible.
If so, come work with our team of highly skilled individuals who maintain and operate PHP enterprise applications. We are looking for an open minded and positive team player, who’s passion is communication and web development to join our proactive and growing team.
- You must love what you do.
- Participation in the daily standup meeting․
- Work according to a task schedule set by the project manager, based on prioritized tasks in our issue management system.
- Have a background in working with enterprise applications.
- Produce quality work and show pride in your performance.
- Could follow directions and adhere to timelines and project plans.
- Can stay on top of the market by researching and utilizing the most cutting-edge technologies.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience required.
- Sound knowledge of Core PHP, Smarty Framework, CS Cart, & other latest new technologies.
- Ability of handling the ecommerce websites, App development, integration of Payment Gateways, Creations of custom module.
- Should have excellent knowledge of good coding standards.
- Creating and customizating Cs-Cart addons and themes.
- Are self-motivated, productive and highly-organized.